Sunday, December 5, 2010

Back To Basics

I've been mulling around the idea of putting myself 'out there' (wherever there is) more with my marketing because so far it has mostly been a word-of-mouth senario which works well but not quite well enough.

Flyers were my first thought but today we retrieved the mail and there was a handful of tree in my hand which I promptly shoved in the recycling bin, destined to be made into more junk mail I'm sure. Then again, not everyone is as geeky as my partner and I - spending hour upon hour gazing at computer screens on lovely Summer days... I think the well respected business card may have to come in to play, perhaps I shall go and pimp my designer self out in town this week, armed with merely a great big smile and a cute business card. Sounds promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment